The Pet Directory content includes: dog, cat, bird, fish, small animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets and hamsters, farm animals such as chickens, miniature goats, llamas, and sheep, reptiles, hermit crabs, lizards, snakes, wildlife and more.
How are you going to find the right person or place for you and your pets? Sure, you can look on the internet, in the phone book and magazines and discover who is local but how do you know. Don’t worry, DirectoryPet.com brings you the information you want and need.
Established in 2005, DirectoryPet.com supplies information & knowledge about animal, pet services, pet care, products, pet food preparation, contests, pet travel.
If you are interested in advertising on our site feel free to contact us.
Facts about Pets
– 57% of American households today own either a dog or cat, a substantial increase from the four in ten households (44%) which had these pets in 1956.
– Nine in ten pet owners surveyed say they consider their pet a member of the family.
– 63% of dog owners and 58% of cat owners surveyed said they give their pets presents at Christmas.
– In 70% of feline households, cats are allowed to lie on the furniture. In 40% of canine households, dogs are allowed to do so.
– Almost half of the pet owners surveyed admit they sometimes talk to their pet. And 80% of those people stated that on those occasions, the animal seemed to respond by means of sounds, facial expressions, or body language.